Seniors experiencing gaps in transportation.
Written by Nancy Crawford of Care Connection Transport Services
Many seniors in our area face gaps within the public transportation system, such as missed rides, pickup and drop off delays, and long waiting periods between rides. Navigating the public transportation system is hard enough as it is for our seniors with ever-changing technology and unreliability that they become frustrated and end up giving up hope. The lack of seamless transportation solutions causes most seniors to become isolated and lonely.
Care Connection has long been dedicated to solving these challenges facing our seniors and has come up with a plan to help fill those gaps by offering a monthly ride plan. This monthly subscription can be very helpful for seniors who may have limited mobility and have experienced those transportation gaps. Our plan offers a set number of rides per month, at a discounted rate, that can provide seniors with a reliable and affordable way to get around the Santa Maria/Orcutt area. With our ride plan, seniors can budget ahead and save $111 dollars a month with guaranteed safe and reliable rides.
The Benefits for Seniors
1. Independence: Many seniors may no longer be able to drive themselves or may live in areas where public transportation is limited. Care Connection’s monthly ride plan can give them the freedom to go where they need to go without having to rely on family or friends for transportation.
2. Convenience: With this monthly ride plan, seniors can schedule rides in advance or on demand, making it easier to plan their activities and appointments without worrying about transportation.
3. Affordability: Our monthly ride plans offer discounted rates compared to on-demand ride services, which can be especially important for seniors on a fixed income.
4. Safety: Seniors who may have difficulty getting in and out of vehicles or who require assistance during the ride can benefit from the assistance of a trained driver who can provide door-to-door service.
The $125 Plan Includes
• 4 One-Way Trips or 2 Round Trips • 10 Miles Per Trip
• Santa Maria & Orcutt Area
• Door-to-Door Assistance
• Trip Priority
• Mon- Fri, 8 am- 5 pm
• Driver Preference
• Additional Discounts Available with a Subscription
Overall, Care Connection’s Assisted Ambulatory Ride Plan can provide seniors with a reliable, convenient, and affordable way to get around, helping to improve their overall quality of life and independence. To learn more, go to www.careconnectiontransports.com or call 805-934-0592.