The Santa Maria Valley Chamber’s 2022 Annual Awards Gala will celebrate community excellence and honor the individuals, organizations and businesses who have shown their commitment to making a positive impact on the Santa Maria Valley community. The awards ceremony will take place September 1st from 6 pm to 9 pm at the Veterans’ Memorial Center in Santa Maria.
“The Chamber is thrilled to once again gather with our community and celebrate a few of the individuals, businesses, and non-profit organizations that make Santa Maria such a great community,” said Glenn Morris, President & CEO of the Chamber. “This year’s recipients continue the tradition of excellence and unique contributions that makes Santa Maria the best place to live, work, and do business on the Central Coast!”
This year’s award recipients include:
- Ambassador of the Year: Kelsi Fitzgerald of Veritas Innovative Pest & Termite Solutions
- Large Business of the Year: Atlas Copco Mafi-Trench
- Non-Profit of the Year: Transitions-Mental Health Association
- Non-Profit of the Year: United Way
- Robert F. Grogan Public Service Award: Dan Blough, Santa Barbara County Planning Commission (Posthumous)
- Robert P. Hatch Citizen of the Year: Pastor Carl Nielsen
- Small Business of the Year: Cugini’s Pizzeria & Trattoria
- Tourism Partner of the Year: Cubanissimo Cuban Coffee House & Cafe
- Young Professional of the Year: Robert Tolan
This year’s Annual Awards Gala includes happy hour from 6pm to 7pm, and the awards ceremony from 7pm to 9pm. You can register online at: https://bit.ly/2022SMVAnnualAwards.
Questions about the 2022 Annual Awards Nominations can be directed to Yuliana Nelson, Strategic Initiatives Manager for the Chamber, by calling (805) 925-2403 x814 or email@example.com.