DoctorHealth careNon-Profit - BusinessPhysical therapy
- 2271 South Depot Street Santa Maria CA 93455
- (805) 614-9000
- Send Email
Monday – Friday, 8AM –6PM
Saturdays, 9AM – 3pm
Dignity Health Urgent Care-Santa Maria. Occupational Medicine, Workers' Comp Injury Care, Urgent Care. No appointment necessary. Onsite X-ray. Treatment of injuries and illness, most insurance plans accepted.
About Pacific Central Coast Health Centers
A service of Dignity Health, Pacific Central Coast Health Centers (PHC) is a non-profit Community clinic organization comprised of more than 40 health centers located primarily from Lompoc to Templeton. Our experienced physicians and advanced practice providers offer a wide range of primary and specialty care services. PHC is a part of Dignity Health Central Coast’s award-winning network of outstanding hospitals, imaging centers, laboratories, and post acute services.
- Evening and Saturday Hours ? Courteous, Bilingual Staff ? Shorter Wait Times ? X-Ray and Lab Services
- Drug and Alcohol Screening ? Physicals ? Easy to Find Central Location
- Fast, Accurate Claims Processing ? We?re on all MPN Panels ? Your Employees Can See Us for Private Health Issues
- On Staff State Licensed Physical Therapist ? On-Site Ergonomic Analysis
- No Facility Fee ? Doctor?s Office Prices